FUBAR Hill Forum

Berm speak => Livestock Bar & Grill => Topic started by: jetmex on November 21, 2012, 04:37:40 PM

Title: Happy Turkey Day!!
Post by: jetmex on November 21, 2012, 04:37:40 PM
We're doing our dinner tonight because I have to work tomorrow.  I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Turkey Day, hoping you can spend it with your family and friends.  May y'all have plenty of laughter, good eats and lots of love this day!
Title: Re: Happy Turkey Day!!
Post by: stetto on November 22, 2012, 05:58:00 AM
Well darn then, I missed your holiday!

We're going to Na-Nahs, eating and coming home. I've lost the talent to tolerate certain members of my family as I grow older, so it will be a short visit.

Happy T!
Title: Re: Happy Turkey Day!!
Post by: balsum fractus on November 22, 2012, 07:36:32 AM
well, at least you get Turkey!   ......just another day of the week up here....
Have a good one, guys.......ii :icon_smile:
Title: Re: Happy Turkey Day!!
Post by: Onepoint on November 22, 2012, 08:33:04 AM
Heheh, dey sell turkeys up in da great white nort' too don't ya know.

Vicki is cooking and then hauling it in to my Moms house in Lyman, have to make it easy for my father in law since he is barely mobile these days.
Happy T-day ever'body.
Title: Re: Happy Turkey Day!!
Post by: jetmex on November 23, 2012, 05:22:51 AM
Quotewell, at least you get Turkey!   ......just another day of the week up here....

Hey, you hoser!  Come on down, we have plenty of leftovers and no snow.....  :icon_mrgreen:
Title: Re: Happy Turkey Day!!
Post by: balsum fractus on November 23, 2012, 07:39:23 PM
ooooooo.....don't tempt me!!!!