FUBAR Hill Forum

Berm speak => Livestock Bar & Grill => Topic started by: jetmex on December 24, 2012, 08:12:04 AM

Title: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: jetmex on December 24, 2012, 08:12:04 AM
A little holiday music for all y'all.  Merry Christmas!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSH9ryRzHQ4

Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: stetto on December 24, 2012, 10:53:27 AM
Back atcha, vato!

I got the second dose of plague in a month. Can't seem to win this year...

Other that that, all is cold and quiet. 'Appy Christmas guys...
Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: zrct02 on December 24, 2012, 11:51:14 AM
Merry Christmas.  Here's a link I really like.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbJcQYVtZMo
Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: jetmex on December 24, 2012, 03:26:11 PM
That was too cool.  I love cellos....

It's warm and clear now, but there's a storm headed this way, supposed to be here in a few hours.  Rainy and windy, so no luminarias this year.  Again   :sadness:

Gather your families 'round and have a Feliz Navidad!!
Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: Onepoint on December 24, 2012, 05:23:56 PM
Merry Xmas to you all as well.  Cold outside, but toasty by the wood stove!

Love the video, random acts of kindness are wholly welcome after the last couple weeks.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: balsum fractus on December 24, 2012, 07:02:16 PM
that was neat!! thanks for sharing.......

I think I might have posted this one last year, but it is a seasonal favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfXkLvhoL7s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfXkLvhoL7s)
Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: wtxsflyr on December 28, 2012, 06:47:07 PM
Merry Christmas Fubar Brothers.  Hope everyone had a great one.  Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03cVi01xRU

And this has been around for a couple of years, but is very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg

Hope everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Carl
Title: Re: Merry Christmas, y'all!!
Post by: Frazz on December 29, 2012, 03:28:56 PM
 :eusa_boohoo:  I spent the xmas holidays until today sick as a dog.  Merry belated christmas to all of you guys.