Happy New Year, everyone!
Mine started out pretty well - made a trip home, got to see family and my old friends. Doesn't get much better than that. And brought back six dozen homemade tamales, to boot. Life is good.
Hope all of you are doing well!
sounds like a great way to start, mine wasn't quite as pleasant, I slipped and fell new year morning and hurt my leg and couldn't walk for couple days. And apparently I get slightly cranky when I can't walk, though that's just a rumor. Talk about feeling like an old people. Hope that doesn't foretell a trend this year. :eek5: But all is good now, or at least I am getting around, good enough to work so I am told. :disgust:
But everyone else is doing good here, and apparently all on new diets so I can finish off the Xmas chocolate, I feel so bad..........not!
yes...a very Happy New Years to everyone!
Broke tradition this year, and went out and celebrated.....took mama dancing, which she appreciated. Stayed up waaaaaaaaay past my normal bedtime to see the new year .......
Well, it snowed back home last night. We missed it by a few days. Supposed to be 19 degrees out there tonight.