Trudging along...

Started by Frazz, October 18, 2012, 09:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frazz

Here I am out drilling wheat on crp ground.  So far, on this mile long field, I'm on pass 64, so 64 miles so far. that's a lot of miles to drive so far on this 317 acre field. 
I wonder how many thousands of miles we put on tractors and such in a years time
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

Onepoint

They don't want you to know, thats why they only count hours.   :icon_smile:

balsum fractus

your GPS could tell you....

balsum fractus


Frazz

So far, that's funny.  Dadgum smartphone must have messed up so far, couldn't have been operator error.  And balsam, that hits right at home  :disturbed:  .  I got to.go in next month and.get that lovely manly exam when you are 50 or so.  I hope they only put that probe in so far.   :eusa_sick:

At least they put you out for that.  And to.drink that stuff that makes ya go and.go and go....   :'(
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

balsum fractus

#5
thought you might enjoy it.....and Stetto too if he reads this......

...now try to get that song out of. your head......


oh...and the same group does a song just for you Fraz....I'll see if I. can dig it up.

balsum fractus

Found it!  Just keep it in mind for your upcoming "experience".....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xavluTezTnU

Frazz

I gotta say, those 2 tunes were pretty good.   :eusa_clap:  Now to wait for the dreaded day to come.  I hate going to the dr for anything.  It seems to be ok for someone else to go or to go visit, but if I have to go, it sure seems like I have to suffer a lot of mental trauma wondering what they will find, what will happen, etc etc.  I've only been out once on an outpatient deal concerning a hernia (went to work one day and my bellybutton was like a bubble gum bubble of about 2" diameter and all purple, was told I was lucky as all get out that it didnt bust and infect the stomach cavity and be really bad news)

Here lately seems my blood pressure is up and trying different meds to see if they work. 
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

stetto

Dang Frazz! Did you curse youself and quit smoking the heaters?

PuddinFace has a rash that she won't stop scratching and the doc keeps "trying" different salves and creams...Now the wife is starting to itch...We've been watching The Stand tho, so maybe it'll all be over soon...

Good luck Ron, hope yer pressure eases up. I take baby aspirin for that...

balsum fractus

I've been in that position a couple of times...last time was my eyes a couple of years ago....I'd be the last person on earth to let anyone come near my eyeballs with a scalpel, but when you can't see, you don't have a lot of choice.... Of course, it was painless and the results were astounding......

Frazz

Stetto... no. But my doc (she's a pretty good looking vooman :) ) has mentioned that maybe I should only do the heaters socially, as in once in a great while.   :disgust:  But what does she know.  I'm mr social :icon_mrgreen:  I only smoke em socially.  Like, as in, so shall I smoke one now?   Or so shall I smoke one in an hour or so?   :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

stetto

Quote from: Frazz on October 24, 2012, 09:03:44 PM
Stetto... no. But my doc (she's a pretty good looking vooman :) ) has mentioned that maybe I should only do the heaters socially, as in once in a great while.   :disgust:  But what does she know.  I'm mr social :icon_mrgreen:  I only smoke em socially.  Like, as in, so shall I smoke one now?   Or so shall I smoke one in an hour or so?   :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

I so know your dilemma my friend. So many social situations, they jump out at every turn!

Frazz

Well, went in today and got my colonoscopy done.  Everything went fine and dont have to go in for 10 years.  I was dreading having it done because of the location of the test.  Already had put it off 4 years, but honestly the worst part was drinking the go juice.  But, it gave me plenty of time to ponder things whilst seated for much of the previous evening in preparation of things.  After approximately a roll and a half of tp, I had given a command performance in the most humble of abodes.  It truly wasnt that bad of a deal, so if you have been putting it off like I had, I urge ya all to just get it done.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back

zrct02

I did it a few years ago after about 10 of putting it off.  Well, actually, the wife (bless her heart) told our doc that I hadn't had one and to tell me next time I came in that she was scheduling one.  I came in for my checkup all innocent like.  Then after the checkup she casually asks me if I want mine done on such and such day or susch and such day.  Beware, women conspire!