Happy Turkey Day!!

Started by jetmex, November 21, 2012, 04:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetmex

We're doing our dinner tonight because I have to work tomorrow.  I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Turkey Day, hoping you can spend it with your family and friends.  May y'all have plenty of laughter, good eats and lots of love this day!

stetto

Well darn then, I missed your holiday!

We're going to Na-Nahs, eating and coming home. I've lost the talent to tolerate certain members of my family as I grow older, so it will be a short visit.

Happy T!

balsum fractus

well, at least you get Turkey!   ......just another day of the week up here....
Have a good one, guys.......ii :icon_smile:

Onepoint

Heheh, dey sell turkeys up in da great white nort' too don't ya know.

Vicki is cooking and then hauling it in to my Moms house in Lyman, have to make it easy for my father in law since he is barely mobile these days.
Happy T-day ever'body.

jetmex

Quotewell, at least you get Turkey!   ......just another day of the week up here....

Hey, you hoser!  Come on down, we have plenty of leftovers and no snow.....  :icon_mrgreen:

balsum fractus

ooooooo.....don't tempt me!!!!