Merry Christmas, y'all!!

Started by jetmex, December 24, 2012, 08:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetmex


stetto

Back atcha, vato!

I got the second dose of plague in a month. Can't seem to win this year...

Other that that, all is cold and quiet. 'Appy Christmas guys...

zrct02


jetmex

That was too cool.  I love cellos....

It's warm and clear now, but there's a storm headed this way, supposed to be here in a few hours.  Rainy and windy, so no luminarias this year.  Again   :sadness:

Gather your families 'round and have a Feliz Navidad!!

Onepoint

Merry Xmas to you all as well.  Cold outside, but toasty by the wood stove!

Love the video, random acts of kindness are wholly welcome after the last couple weeks.

balsum fractus

that was neat!! thanks for sharing.......

I think I might have posted this one last year, but it is a seasonal favorite:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfXkLvhoL7s

wtxsflyr

Merry Christmas Fubar Brothers.  Hope everyone had a great one.  Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03cVi01xRU

And this has been around for a couple of years, but is very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg

Hope everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Carl

Frazz

 :eusa_boohoo:  I spent the xmas holidays until today sick as a dog.  Merry belated christmas to all of you guys.
To understand true love, lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for an hour and then see which one is glad to see you when you come back